2.17.2011

I decided that today's quote would be from one of the most brilliant men of recent times. Anyone familiar with his works and life knows how eloquent and quotable he was, and therefore choosing but one quote is very much impossible.  I give you but a small portion of the many wonderful reflections on our universe that he gave us during his life.


"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." 

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."  

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." 

"Equations are more important to me, because politics are for the present, but an equation is something for eternity." 

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."
 

And, perhaps my favorite,

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination."

                                                                                             ~Albert Einstein 


                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment